Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 5


Excuse the tired face I've got going on in this picture. :)

I am so grateful for each of my siblings. Each very different, they have all contributed and continue to contribute very meaningfully to my life.

Bry: I'm so grateful for your love of the gospel and your pure desire to do what is right. I love how enthusiastic you are about your current situation. :)

Bd: You are a great motivator! You often have the ability to inspire me to "go and do." I definitely consider you a dear friend. :)

Rochelle: You have become such an awesome support person to me. I can always count on you for sympathy or words of encouragement, and good laughs. :)

Tom: Often, I find myself repeating things I've heard you say, especially as we grew up. Then I find myself smiling. I will never be able to forget Yassar Arafat or what 64 squared is. You are king of trivia, but also king of the practical. :)

Liz: I have always appreciated your sincere interest in my life. To this day, I think of your calls around my first marathon--when I was training, and then the night before, and then the message you left as you saw that we had all finished--and I get teary-eyed. You were so excited! I'm so lucky to have such a cheerleader in my life. :)

Chris: When I think of you, I think of your often proclaimed statement that life is good and there is much to be happy about. You definitely live that, and that alone makes me happy. I appreciate your tender heart, too.

I'm so grateful for each of you, and I could spend so much time telling you all why. But for now, please just know that I love you and hope some day to be able to return the favors you've all given me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment