Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 16

I remember watching the series Lois and Clark when I was a teenager and being enthralled with it.

I've discovered a new (at least, for me) tv show. It's called Smallville, and it's the story of Clark Kent as he grows up. I think it is just as appealing for me now as Lois and Clark was then. Even though it is totally fiction, I love stories, like Smallville, that portray good people who choose to do good things.

I'm thankful for stories of people, real and fictional, who do good, despite opposition. As cheesy as this sounds, they help to inspire me to do good, as well.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Smallville! I quit watching after a few seasons because my schedule didn't work for the air time anymore, and I lost track of it. Those first seasons were so amazing, though, I should look it up again!

    ReplyDelete