The Festival of the Lion King was a definite favorite:














We went to a little petting zoo, where we saw a few live animals. This picture is for Malia:

Next, we went on a safari. It was really cool!
My only complaint about this was that I didn't get enough cat exposure.











This tree is called The Tree of Life. It has so many different animals carved into it.
I could probably look at it for hours.


Random critters that live close to the Tree of Life:


We got to see the Finding Nemo theatrical show. I loved it! Such a creative presentation.











We went on a ride called Living with the Land. You get to see food items being grown in experimental ways. This was one of my favorite rides.

Hidden Mickey!


Yes, these are tomatoes!


Unfortunately, it was raining loudly so we didn't get to hear most of the explanations for these projects. But I thought this was cool--they have kind of a synergistic environment going on between fish and plants that grow at the top of the aquarium. It made me think of Bd.


Another hidden Mickey!

I had seen pictures of a few different topiaries at Disney and was looking forward to seeing a bunch when we were there. Sadly, there weren't too many. But we were both happy to see this one!
We went to a little petting zoo, where we saw a few live animals. This picture is for Malia:
Next, we went on a safari. It was really cool!
My only complaint about this was that I didn't get enough cat exposure.
This tree is called The Tree of Life. It has so many different animals carved into it.
I could probably look at it for hours.
Random critters that live close to the Tree of Life:
We got to see the Finding Nemo theatrical show. I loved it! Such a creative presentation.
We got to go to the giant golf ball! I remember seeing pictures of the giant golf ball a long time ago and really wanting to see it. I was even more excited when I learned you could go inside!
We went on a ride called Living with the Land. You get to see food items being grown in experimental ways. This was one of my favorite rides.
Robert ate one of these fruits on his mission.
We don't remember what it's called, but apparently it is delicious!
We don't remember what it's called, but apparently it is delicious!
It made my day to see these pineapples!
Hidden Mickey!
Yes, these are tomatoes!
Unfortunately, it was raining loudly so we didn't get to hear most of the explanations for these projects. But I thought this was cool--they have kind of a synergistic environment going on between fish and plants that grow at the top of the aquarium. It made me think of Bd.
Another hidden Mickey!
I had seen pictures of a few different topiaries at Disney and was looking forward to seeing a bunch when we were there. Sadly, there weren't too many. But we were both happy to see this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment