Friday, August 21, 2009

One Summer Day

We just received our wedding photo discs from Cristi, our fabulous photographer. She did a really amazing job. I don't really remember much about the photo shoots that day, so I was surprised to learn that we had over 1200 images. Robert and I had a great time last night looking at them all. Much of the feelings of the day come back when I look at these. What a great day! It will be hard to narrow down which ones we want to have printed. :) Don't worry, though, I won't post them all here! Here are just a few:













6 comments:

  1. These are so great! You look gorgeous, and it looks like everyone was having a great time. I love the picture of Uncle Mark and Aunt Roxanne. So cute! I absolutely love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel Lee - sorry about SO many pictures! It was just such a GREAT day that I took a TON! :) I'm so glad you guys like them!!

    PS - I didn't know you're as much of a cat lover as I am!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I'm so sorry about the family shots that were in the bad/shadowy lighting. I've felt bad about that all along. But ... what can ya do? I hope the rest of the shots make up for those few :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've never looked more beautiful. It breaks my heart that I wasn't there! Your dress is fabulous! Very PE Island!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you guys!! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! You look like a princess! Every since your wedding Ella has been telling us that she wants to be a princess when she grows up. No variation - a princess! Just like Auntie Laurel Lee

    ReplyDelete