Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Guess what? No problem!


Robert and I honeymooned on a cruise in the Caribbean. We both went from white to red in pretty short order, and I think it's safe to say that we're both back to pasty white again! The ship was spectacular and the ports we stopped at were even more spectacular. We got to snorkel with the tropical fish and even feed a sting ray. Lazarus, a Jamaican snorkel guide, peppered his conversations with "guess what?" and "no problem" so much that we've decided to make those phrases part of our own conversations. So, guess what? No problem.

We appreciate all of you who made great sacrifices to be with us on our wedding day. It was the happiest of days, and was made even better by your presence.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you have a blog! I love being able to keep up with family this way.

    So, after being on a cruise, would you recommend it to others? I keep trying to convince Charles that it would be fun, but he's not sure. Sounds like fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to read your blog! I wish everyone in our family had one. We need to make a family web page and connect everyone's blogs and websites. Very fun - glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly, the cruise was great--there were always many fun activity options. My only suggestion would be to research the cruise line. We went with Carnival, but many of its entertainment options were "adult" so we didn't participate in those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that you have a blog! We look forward to reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss your "countdown" on facebook! That made me smile every time. The cruise looks awesome, glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete