Robert and I like to play with words. The other day he mentioned something about the clog, with reference to my blog, and I discovered that "clog" means "cat blog" since a lot of my entries are about my feline friend.
Well, this clog update is long overdue. And it's only partly about my kitty.
In October, I got to spend a weekend in Chicago with my sister's family.




I'm sure he looks a lot different now, but this is how my little miraculous nephew, Liam, looked in October at 3 months old. Liam was born very unexpectedly, 3 months early. Despite his very early birth, Liam has avoided so many of the common problems of prematurity, and is growing stronger. I'm so grateful that he's doing so well. He is so loved by his family. While there, I attended church with Rochelle and her four older kids. Ethan complained that singing hurts his throat and he didn't want to sing in Primary. Well, a few hours later, I came down the stairs at their home and saw Ethan sitting on the couch, holding Liam, and no one else was around. Ethan was singing his little heart out to his little brother. That was a favorite memory for me.

My sister's family goes to an apple orchard every fall, and this year I got to go along.
Jonah is such a sweetheart. I couldn't resist posting this picture. It's so cute, and, don't worry, his sad moment didn't last too long.


Ethan picked this up right before getting in the van. He's asking what it is. I wish I had captured his face when he was told it was animal poo. ;)


It's so tiring being so cute!
We moved to our new home the weekend after I got back. Robert decided to make a box sculpture in our second bedroom.
I like to "speak" for Marlo, verbalizing what I think his expressions mean. This expression says, "Another picture? You've got to be kidding. . . ."

Halloween festivities:

Every cat should wear a onesie at some point. Looks like Marlo got that over with . . .
This is the World's Cutest Ladybug. No contest.
And the World's Cutest Dragon.

She was a shy trick-0r-treater, but as soon as she saw whose house she was visiting, she had no problem barging in and looking for Marlo. :)
I really liked our Christmas tree this year. My only complaint was that it didn't have that Christmas tree smell at all. We decorated our tree right before Robert went to Texas for some dental work.

Robert got to see my brother's family and my sister's family while he was in Texas.





The Grassy Knoll of JFK assassination infamy.



My brother Bry came to visit in December as his Christmas gift to me. We got to make gingerbread houses with Bd and Kurt.
Structural integrity was a bit lacking in their house. At least it was funny when it collapsed!
The Plasters joined us for Christmas Eve and we "acted" out the Nativity in costume. Malia was Mary and I was the angel.
I think she's more the angel:















Great to see in pictures what you've been up to. Marlo is one very loved cat!
ReplyDelete