It's been a busy few weeks here in Corkran-land.
I started my job. Robert started the school term. I got to go to Chicago and see the tiniest nephew (he's so cute!), and we moved to a new home, and we have a new ward. There's a lot I could say about those things, but, unfortunately, it'll have to wait for a few days. At the moment, suffice it to say that all of these things have been good. :)
I'll try to provide updates soon.
By the way, don't you like my new blog background? I unpacked a lot of books over the weekend and I still found this one cute. :) It reminds me of the library in the house I grew up in. Something to aspire to -- but for now, this'll have to be all that comes from my aspiration. :)
I like it! Glad you're moved and we hope things are going well with everything. Malia asked to have you and Robert tell her a secret today :-)
ReplyDelete