It's here! The last of my 100 days of blogged (in my head, this is pronounced "blog ged"--I'm a geek, what can I say :))gratitude. It's been a great experience for me, and I'm grateful for it. President Monson was right--we are happier when we are actively grateful. I'm so grateful for my testimony, which has been strengthened through this experience. I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who truly knows us and what we need. I'm grateful for amazing, supportive family and friends and for my patient, kind husband.
Don't be alarmed when I don't post anything for a few days. I'll be otherwise occupied (and likely enjoying not being committed to write a blog entry every day). I will still have gratitude, though. :)
I am grateful that you made these posts. It was fun to read them, and to see what makes you happy.
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry to hear about Grandma B. I know she was a wonderful lady, and will be very much missed. You are all in my thoughts.