I'll admit that becoming a nurse practitioner hasn't always been my life's ambition.
Now I know I'll love it.
I've been told that this term will be the hardest one in my program. The one where we wonder if we'll ever be able to do what it takes. Hearing that didn't really thrill me. And I know the term is still in the early stages, but so far this term I've felt the most confident, the most like I'll be able to do well as a nurse practitioner. I've felt like a phony in the previous terms of my program, and I'm not saying that I don't still feel that to some degree, but I like to think I got the bulk of that feeling out of the way already. :)
I'm looking forward to being a legitimate nurse practitioner, and to knowing I did what it took to become a good one.
It's exciting that you're feeling so confident in such a difficult semester. I hear you though as I sometimes feel like I bit of a sham in my classes too.
ReplyDelete