Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Belated Halloween Stuff

Aside from the glowing Frankenstein monster in our window, our Halloween was pretty calm this year. We did have an energetic evening the night before Halloween--we carved our pumpkins and watched Sabrina (poor Robert! What a chick flick!). On Halloween night we eagerly placed our pumpkins outside and lit them and waited for a gaggle of kids to appear on our doorstep. While waiting for the kids to show up (only two did show up), we did homework and then watched The Fugitive. Below are some pictures of our pumpkin carving madness.

The pumpkin guts were delicious, mwahahaha!

I went the sappy first-married-Halloween route, while Robert went the more traditional scary route.







2 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin carving! We didn't get to it this year for some reason, but I missed it.

    I think you're "first year married" pumpkin is adorable, and so does Aerie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a wife that cleans out the inside of her husband's pumpkin because she knows that he's a wimp with pumpkin guts :o)

    ReplyDelete