Friday, April 30, 2010

FNP-hood

In less than 2 months, I will have a master's degree and an advanced nursing practice license. Crazy! Time has both flown by and dragged on at the same time. Senioritis is threatening to take over (I'm very tempted to let it). My school career is almost complete! Yay! It has me wondering, though, if two years of graduate studies could possibly prepare a person for a nurse practitioner role. . . . My program faculty keep saying that we'll be ready by the time we're done. I'm just banking on the hope that they're more qualified to make that statement than I am to make mine. Ready or not, here comes FNP-hood! And, just so we're clear, I'm very excited about it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Laurel Lee, You will do very well. Just-like your namesake. you will achieve what your heart desires. You have overcome many things in your life. Good Luck, Uncle Kent

    ReplyDelete